Hey guys! I sincerely apologize for the lack of posting lately. Any excuse I might give you would be lame, it’s really my fault, so I really do apologize. I’m excited to work on some new posts and keep bringing you New York City inspiration!
I know you guys love these posts about small space living, so let’s get back to it! These posts about small space living are inspired by tiny New York City living spaces. NYC is SO expensive therefore a lot of people live in smaller apartments and have to get creative with their spaces and styles. If you’re thinking, NYC can’t be THAT expensive, check out this post published a few weeks for a DUMPSTER for rent in Williamsburg, Brooklyn for $1200 a month! Yup, you read that right! Sheesh! It’s true what they say, location, location, location.
Today’s post is inspired by REALLY tiny apartments that have overcome the small space and made it cool.
- Woah, this photo is ancient, but how cool is this space! I love the loft bed and all the bookshelves! Don’t let small spaces keep you from living an inspiring space!
- This is seriously a tiny space! Perhaps just for 1 person, but look at all the organization! Even the little desk in the corner! Great use of a REALLY small space.
- So much in this little space, a bed, a closet and a little office. The curtains give privacy.
- I really like the shelving used as a little divider between the bed and the couch. It looks like they might even have a curtain that closes off the bed space. Small space, but very functional!
- I love this space! It’s so small it looks you would probably have to crawl over the bed to get to the window, but the wall art, shelving, and even a chair hanging on the wall gives it a really cool feel while still managing to live in a tiny space! Check out the drawers under the bed!
- A very narrow space, but so chic! I would love to live here!
- This is such a cool space. One large room divided up into different spaces with curtains, and plants. I would love to live here too!
- With these great windows, who cares about the small space! Again, I just love the style, and the use of space.
Thanks for checking in! Keep checking back for more New York City inspiration!