Happy Wednesday! Here’s my little inspiration for your mid week blues. My weekly post hopefully inspiring us all to appreciate our own spaces a little bit more and encourage us to make the most of what we have. Lets get inspired, New York City inspired of course, since NYC is simply the best and inspires me in every way including the small space living required in New York. If you want daily inspiration, you can follow me on Pinterest where I have a board specifically called NYC – small space living.
Heres this week’s 5 most inspiring spaces and why (click on any photo and it will take you right to Pinterest):
1. How stylish is this space?!? I love the shelves that give so much organization space, but the chandelier and paint on the ceiling really give this small space a touch of elegance.
2. A great idea to if you don’t really have much outdoor space but want to have some plants. This is a stylish way to have your own little garden on a small patio or balcony.
3. I love this combined closet/bedroom space. Even though it’s in one small space, it’s decorated nicely and all the clothes are organized really making it a functional space.
4. These wall shelves and glass jars make not having a kitchen pantry no problem! This is a great example that if everything has a proper space it can look organized. Utilizing a small corner space like this with floor to ceiling shelves could be a great asset to your small space!
5. A great idea to display all of your perfumes and lotions in your bathroom without cluttering up a small counter space!
I hope you feel a little bit more inspired to love your space! What’s your hardest room in the house to keep organized? Let me know in the comments below!