How’s your spring cleaning going? I must admit…I’m guilty of starting this project and not finishing. The momentum was there the first day…..I’m hoping with the return of warmer weather this weekend in the northeast I will feel the motivation return!
So with that in mind, I’m posting my weekly favorite “small spaces” via Pinterest, to help us all appreciate our current spaces a little bit more! I love looking at inspiring small living spaces because it tells me, if they can make THAT space look that good, there is no reason why I can’t make mine work! I’m especially inspired by the tiny NYC apartments that so many people have to get creative with. SO, here’s this weeks top 5 inspiring small spaces:
1. Small hidden office: no space for an office? No problem! I love how they used this small closet space for an office, plus with the curtain it allows you to close off your space conveniently giving you a hideaway if you always have a messy desk!
2. Garden in your kitchen: how cute is this idea?!? I love these wall planters, they look so stylish and are a greay way to have fresh herbs while your cooking!
3. Wall shelves galore! I used this photo as inspiration when decorating my home office. I love all these wall shelves! With the desks against the wall like this you are able to open up the rest of the room for other things.
4. REALLY tiny bedroom- I love watching House Hunters on HGTV, but sometimes people amaze me when they walk into a bedroom and say, it’s way too small, when it’s really a large room! Those people really wouldn’t like this space! This room actually looks cozy to me! It’s also a great solution for people that tend to roll out of bed at night 😉 -haha!
5. Organization!! This little closet is SO organized with things we normally scatter all over the house. What a great way to store everything in one space AND it looks great!
I hope you’re feeling a little more inspired to tackle your household to do list. After looking at that bedroom photo, I’m sure you’re especially thankful for your space!
If you’re on Pinterest, you can follow me where I have a board specifically called NYC – small space living.
What’s the hardest thing for you to excited about cleaning in your house? Mine is definitely the bathrooms…. 🙁 Let me know in the comments below!