Here’s another addition of small space living! These posts about small space living are inspired by tiny New York City living spaces. NYC is SO expensive therefore a lot of people live in smaller apartments and have to get creative with their spaces and styles. Regardless if you live in 4000 square foot house or a 300 square foot studio, we can all use some inspiration to utilize our spaces better, give us some organization ideas and fresh motivation to update decor that serves several purposes. So here are some inspiring spaces to get your creative juices flowing!
Today’s post is about….no closet space….sigh (something we all probably struggle with!)
- This mini closet space on wheels is such a genius idea! Not only does it allow storage for clothes, shoes, etc, but it also serves as a room divider. I really love the color too!
2. A little nook made into a loft bed space plus closet space! Great for those tiny NYC studio apartments, or an unexpected long term guest in your home…
3. I’m not sure if these are actual pipes they are using, or perhaps they built them just to use to hang clothes. It looks great and is a great idea to add storage!
4. Add some curtains in front of your dresser and wall shelves and it instantly feels like a closet space. Plus it’s a good way to hide your mess!
5. Even though there is no built in closet space, they’ve taken what looks like a closet kit system, and built it in their existing room. It looks great and organized!
6. A few wall shelves and a hanging rack made this wall a large organized space!
I get a lot of love on these small space living posts, so I will continue to keep ’em coming! I think twice a month seems like a good amount, what do ya think?